Sunday, June 24, 2012

north face clothing sale my life is not good

Hailiang embrace, not to LIU Yan leave the situation, but now all too late, he could not even point to retain Liu Yanhong the reasons he scratched his head and reluctantly said, Well, when did you go from here?
LIU Yan laughed out of the smile, said, two days later, I need a little time to do the handover of work.
oakley was a little chaotic. too sudden, he has been accustomed to the work of Liu Yanhong around LIU Yan to leave, his trance was a reinforcement body like to take away or to hurt a hand or a leg, an accurate sense of unable to speak, a word that is not too happy.
LIU Yan see the look that the oakley little bit driven to distraction, can not help but softly, Can Hui Wu Zhu (sorry).
Not heard for a long time Liu Yanhong such gentle words and a warm heart, oakley, Swing said, do not say such things I should congratulate you is, I remember you once said, you have the opportunity to also engage in a addiction to pass the boss-a new hotel What is your name does not really called the North?
LIU Yan Minzui smile, said Ou bright brother-in-law since called Hongfu Park.
oakley said, nodding. Hongfu, Hongfu. implied the scarlet letter, to succeed, good fortune comes in quick succession, Hongfu Monkey, good, good.
oakley Liu Yanhong see the change Canhui Show brow,north face clothing sale, a wide heart, simply build on the progress she wanted for a long time plan to say, Can Hui, there are also urgent need of staff, I think with some people from the southern past, can not you? you always do not looked at me and difficulties do not help me, right?
oakley intuition can not be agreed to, your departure is a great loss to how I also dug the business backbone to go? Liu Yanhong behind, letting his soft-hearted; and he understands that, by LIU Yan's popularity in the southern, there must be people will automatically jump bad, so he smiled and said cheerfully, as long as they are willing, I will not have any.
LIU Yan overjoyed, she did not expect the problem so easily solved the most difficult ashamed she could not help but to vote oakley eyes to appreciate, sincerely, Canhui, thank you!
oakley said, I would like to thank me? should I thank you for the past two years but for you to help me, I would not do so. Well, you go, where to find out again like you so effective people?
LIU Yan Puchi smile, good people, you oakley a rallying cry than my ability, who will be coming.
The oakley shook his head and said, A red, in fact, you know my heart; I spent what price are willing to leave you, but now nothing. Well, my life is not good!
LIU Yan naturally hear the overtones of oakley self-pity, the warm heart, his mouth said, you know, doomed the first bitter sweet, and now Who can say that your life? I believe that there will be a good girls and marry you. her Minzui smile, or me after finishing this thing longer follow: out of a job posting, one recruit management personnel, and second, to the southern chairman marriage, to ensure that sea of ​​people, flower girl greatly , so confusing ...
oakley also laugh, see Liu Yanhong laugh operculum flower,the north face on sale, a light heart, said,

No comments:

Post a Comment