Saturday, June 9, 2012

mlb jerseys I can wait for you for quite a while.

. Teacher paused and said: was very pleased. Teacher to teach our language, no wonder she was so happy.
Language and mathematics? Is not English? But my English score 97 points, do some English results than my high fragmentation?
I smiled and explained, Huang Weifeng on one side, smiled and said: I smiled, avoided this question, let them think that I am pleased.
I looked carefully look at the class results table, if you have only a science achievement, Zhao Rui and Li Tongtong must be less than mine, I just test well that door, they both score 85 points or more.
Zhang Changhai is class 16, did not realize his grand great vows, and mid-term exam,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015, he is to progress a number of English achievement test, 86 points; Zhang stars in it, the potential shares beyond expected to back a mid-term exam, yet do not see a big change; my classmate, Shi Mingyi, but realized his promise, he is class 36, but his results, water considerable.
Huang Weifeng results into the top ten of the class, also up from the exam a lot of progress.
The first and second natural Needless to say, I find on the list for a long time, finally found his own position, grade 37, this result is currently ranked the best in high school.
There is a form of statistics students to list the top ten high-grade single-class results, and my name was shocked several times, the two first, one second, if this list could get back , surely pleased to make my family a lot.
The only thing I am unhappy is English, my best subjects being squeezed down, and this person, not someone else, and I am a little resentment Ye where his score is 98 points, just more than I one point, snatched the throne to grade my English grades.
Fortunately, the original to the class teacher to ensure that the top ten classes,mlb jerseys, rather than first class, otherwise, I lose face, these two girls, the results are too sick.
Back in the classroom, when I was saw Zhao Rui and Li Tongtong sit together, I can something to say.
Zhao Rui. Hao, you finally come? I can wait for you for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment