Wednesday, July 4, 2012

los lakers jerseys Kito Eisaku car modification shop in Kiyota

Unexpected, but this way gave me to provide better opportunities. As long as Asano Sachiko hold real power in Japan will be able to say to the wind was the wind, to rain rain. As a result, the distance my plan will be just around the corner.
Back to headquarters, recruiting men to open a short while. At the meeting, the results of Nagano pill big praise and give him extra one hundred million yen in prize money. For Murakami group of people playing do not solve expressed dissatisfaction with this I also Murakami wild star is really laid into meal, and almost let him cut a finger apology.
One of the men who kept quiet,New York Knicks Jerseys, did not think I was born so much as a small men interrupted leg gas. In fact, I do some acting ingredients, reward the Nagano pills purpose is to tell everyone as long as achievements, and I definitely do not mean money. Reprimanded Murakami wild star to cadres who understand that things should be assertive, not to what is waiting for me to make a decision.
Of course, no matter what his people to fight the organization no face, do not immediately resolve this matter,los lakers jerseys, a similar situation will appear later. Although Murakami wild star was reprimanded after that must live up to my expectations, and vowed that within three days will Kito the Eisaku life, I gave him 20 gunmen. Murakami group of less than 30, and most of them were originally followed by Goro Matsumoto hi, full facade, really want to fight I am afraid that is not enough.
Taking into account their abilities decline, I decided to participate in this action, one would like to know in the end how their ability to, and secondly, it is hoped that through the combat so that capacity degraded slowly. Recall more than six months before the assassination of the Yamaguchi-gumi Sapporo Division Iko is a letter, how calm, especially in four individual against surveillance villa, smooth action, the whole process at one go, by no means clear-cut alone momentum put the enemy was too frightened to resist . Hands and feet have been a bit rusty, do not know that a fight can not be freely.
Action is scheduled in the evening, the cadres were originally in the hotel Jiefeng dust to me, but I can just use it how much paralysis following each other, so the usual feast, just as the protagonist, but I was not present. ZTE's headquarters in Sapporo, Chuo-ku, Kito Eisaku car modification shop in Kiyota, in order not to be aware of each other, we have a line twenty-two were to take a taxi to leave the headquarters.
With the gradual deepening of the training, these gunmen were compared to the real special forces, there is a short distance, but to deal with the ordinary soldiers have been no problem. In them I can say that under a lot of capital in order to try to save these men finally trained everyone I gave is equipped with a bulletproof vest. Salary and training costs, and sixty men each year to spend to go at least five billion yen.
Shortly after eight p.m., I took the two men came to the the Kito Eisaku modification shop. This is a very large converted stores, the business seems to be very good, a lot of workers are busy.
Into the shop, less than two-year-old girl a warm welcome in the ranks, first with a sweet smile, and then said: Welcome, What is your modified car?
Yes, I have a couple of cars changes changes, do not know

No comments:

Post a Comment